Wednesday, May 25, 2011

0522 Kesler Place
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5W 7H9


May 25, 2011

123 Main Street
Sportsville, Birtish Columbia
V2A 1W3


Dear Mr. Kleats:

My name is Ariana Weston, and I am the mother of Linden Weston who plays on your U14 soccer team. I would like to express a couple of concerns about your coaching style. Due to my frequent attendance at all of Linden's practices and games, I have noticed a few problems that I would like to bring to your attention.

I understand the heavy load that you have to deal with, and the large time and effort it takes to run a high level team. It is a very demanding job, and it can be very discouraging at times. I pay a large sum in fees to put my son on this team, with all the travelling and equipment costs. Therefore you having a regular attendance is at the up most importance. It is necessary that you arrive on time to the practices so that the players have as much time to develop their skills as possible. Also, it would be productive to have very organized practices, so that drills run smoothly and there is no time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment